WE ASK EVERYONE IN OUR COMMUNITY TO:
- Show up fully once you show up for class and be open to new possibilities and pathways.
- Please be on time; arrive for class 10-15 minutes early.
- Be kind to your mat neighbor, the person next to you in the locker room and our team. We are a stand FOR each others’ GREATNESS and SUCCESS at Lyons Den Power Yoga.
- Please use lockers for all your belongings, shoes & coats. There are currently coat racks to the the left when you enter The Den during our transition phase. Please note – we are not responsible for any personal belongings.
- Sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat in the studio.
- Leave all cellular devices outside the yoga room. No exceptions. Unplug to truly get plugged in.
- Great conversations are for before and after class – please no talking during practice.
- No one is permitted to enter class 10 minutes after it has started. Should you be late, please check in and then enter class silently.
- In the yoga room, please no food, no gum, no glass, and all containers must be sealed.
- Please do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions just prior to entering the studio. Odor sensitivities and/or allergies are common.
- We sweat a lot! Please wear clean, appropriate attire. Note: yoga clothes do not last forever.
- Keep ALL personal belongings outside of the yoga studio. There are lockers available for your use.
- Please leave valuables at home. Lyons Den Power Yoga is not responsible for any lost items at any time.
- We ask that you stay for the entire class (this includes savasana). If you have a special circumstance, let the instructor know before class begins. In this case, please set your mat near the door and leave before savasana begins.
- If you have signed up for class, kindly cancel by 5pm the day prior to the class you have committed to take. Any late cancellations or no shows will be charged one class (either by deducting the class from your current class pack or by charging a “no show” fee ($24) for those on a first month or unlimited monthly membership.
- If you have signed up for class and running a few minutes behind, call the studio so we hold your mat space. We release mat spaces to students on the wait list 4 minutes prior to the start time of class.
- Be Generous: Commit to making our classes, each other and our community great.
HAVE A BLAST. BE COURAGEOUS. ROAR.