Lyons Den Power Yoga offers a 200 and 300 hour certification training program led by Bethany Lyons (E-RYT 500 hr) alongside seasoned instructors from The Den and the greater yoga community. This multi-weekend program delivers detailed curriculum, personalized coaching and hands on training that causes transformation for all who participate. Whether you want to teach or not, this program will upgrade your practice, enable you to shift your vision to see new possibilities and compel you to step up as a leader in every area of your life.
2019 300 Hour Teacher Training Enrollment is Open:
ENROLLMENT for our 2019 LYONS DEN POWER YOGA 300 Hour TEACHER TRAINING IS NOW OPEN.
TO APPLY, CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS APPLICATION:
After submitting your application, you will be contacted within 10 business days. If you have not heard back, please let us know immediately by emailing John Murray at John@lyonsdenpoweryoga.com
PROMISE OF THE PROGRAM
LEVEL UP your teaching, practice, leadership and life.
You will complete this training having had the real experience of:
- Teaching, leading and creating whatever it is you want to cause in a classroom setting
- Leading an entire room from observation, listening and global vision
- Empowering any body, regardless of skill, age or physical ability
- Making healthy demands and conscious, bold requests that result in tangibly changing lives for the better
- Stepping up to your growing edge in authentic sharing
- Generating a theme in a real, non-conceptual way
Our promise to you is: Real. Raw. Results.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Teach, land and embody Baptiste Methodology as a way of being
- Relate what you are saying to your students through the Art of Storytelling
- Be in full self-expression in communication, teaching and leading
- Understand anatomy, physiology and biomechanics at a practical and deep level
- Co-create a class and powerfully team teach
- Assist poses through use of techniques and intuition
- Use music to support your class at a TEN
- Creatively and intelligently sequence poses
- Weave “workshopping” into a regular class in a seamless way
- Boost numbers, sell out your classes and make every class, your best class
- Be up to something bigger than yourself as a lived in action
If you choose to do this training, you are choosing to be courageous.
This training will require your full participation in all areas of your life.
Bethany Lyons E-RYT 500 hour
- Derek Cook
- Dan Nevins
- and more…
200 HR yoga teacher training (does NOT have to be with Lyons Den Power Yoga or the Baptiste Institute) completed by January 2019.
100% attendance and participation (see below).
Ready and willingness to LEVEL UP!
DATES AND TIMES*
Attendance is mandatory for every session. If approved, any missed hours will need to made up with an approved facilitator at $75/hour.
Normal weekends have the following times:
Fri: 5:30pm – 9:00pm, Sat: 9:30am – 7:00pm, Sun: 9:00am – 6:00pm
#1: 1/18 – 1/21**INTENSIVE**Fri: 5:30pm – 9pm, Sat: 9:30am – 5pm, Sun: 9am – 6pm, Mon: 8:15am – 5pm
#2: 2/8 – 2/10
#3: 3/29 – 3/31
#4: 4/12 – 4/14
#5: 4/26 – 4/28
#6: 5/31 – 6/2
#7: 6/28 – 6/30
#8: 8/21 – 8/24**INTENSIVE**Wed: 6pm – 9pm, Thurs: 8am – 9pm, Fri: 8am – 9pm, Sat: 8am – 9pm
#10: 11/22 – 11/24
#11: 1/10 – 1/12
#12: 2/14 -2/17**INTENSIVE**Fri: 5:30pm – 9pm, Sat: 9:30am – 5pm, Sun: 9am – 6pm, Mon: 8:15am – 5pm
***GRADUATION: 2/21 – 2/22 TIMING TBD***
*timing subject to slight changes
Once you have fully completed your application (link above), please email John Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your preferred method of payment.
OPTION #1 – Normal Pricing: $4,500 – Deposit ($1,000) due upon approval of application. Pay in full prior to January 17, 2019.
OPTION #2 – Payment Plan: $4,700 – Deposit ($1,000) due upon approval of application. Pay in five monthly installments from January through May 2019 ($740)
WHAT PAST GRADUATES OF THE DEN TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM HAVE TO SAY
• “The program helped me grow exponentially as a practitioner and as a person. I feel ready to teach!”
• “I feel like there has been a profound but quiet shift in me. I will forever be in awe and grateful.”
• “This is just a stepping stone of what I want to continue to do to grow as person and a teacher.”