Lyons Den Power Yoga offers a 200 and 300 hour certification training program led by Bethany Lyons (E-RYT 500 hr) alongside seasoned instructors from The Den and the greater yoga community. This multi-weekend program delivers detailed curriculum, personalized coaching and hands on training that causes transformation for all who participate. Whether you want to teach or not, this program will upgrade your practice, enable you to shift your vision to see new possibilities and compel you to step up as a leader in every area of your life.
2019 200 Hour Teacher Training Enrollment is Now Open
ENROLLMENT for our 2019 LYONS DEN POWER YOGA 300 Hour TEACHER TRAINING IS NOW OPEN.
TO APPLY, CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS APPLICATION:
After submitting your application, you will be contacted within 10 business days. If you have not heard back, please let us know immediately by emailing John Murray at John@lyonsdenpoweryoga.com
Our promise to you is to deliver personalized coaching, effective and detailed curriculum and hands-on training that will leave you empowered as a teacher, leader and human being. If you do the work, you will be ready to teach upon completion of the training.
Whether your intention is to teach or not, you will GROW from this program as a practitioner, community member and as a person. We guarantee a lot of sweat, laughter and love.
Lyons Den Power Yoga is a 200 Hour RYS (Registered Yoga School) with Yoga Alliance. Upon successful completion of this training, you will be able to apply for an RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 200 Hour Yoga Teacher certification with Yoga Alliance.
- 100% attendance for all weekend sessions*
- Independent study and reading
- Approximately four hours of in-studio yoga practice per week
- A commitment to personal growth and development
- A desire to inspire and empower yourself and others
*Attendance is mandatory for every session. If approved, any missed hours will need to made up with an approved facilitator at $75/hour.
- The Art of Teaching a Power Yoga Class
- The Methodology of Power Yoga (inspired directly from Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga and the Journey Into Power sequence, created by Baron Baptiste)*
- A Strong Foundation of Anatomy and Physiology as related to practicing and teaching
- Healthy Alignment, Modifications and Adaptations
- Traditional Yoga Philosophy
- How to Give and Receive Feedback
- Essential Language and Cueing
- Hands On Assisting
- Effective Sequencing
- The Art of Making a Playlist to Complement Practice
- The Business of Yoga *While this training focuses on the Baptiste Methodology, it is a not a Baptiste Institute Program (e.g. Level I, Level II, Art of Assisting).
Dates and Times*
All Fall 2019 teacher training sessions will occur Friday evenings from 5:30pm – 9:30pm, Saturdays from 8am – 5pm and Sundays from 9am – 6pm during the following weekends:
Schedule (attendance is mandatory for every session)
12/6-12/7 Graduation (time TBD)
Please note that Anatomy & Physiology Intensive Weekend is TBD. Please note that during this weekend the times will be as follows.
Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 7am – 6pm
Sunday: 7am – 6pm
*All times subject to minor changes
Lead Training Facilitators
Bethany Lyons, E-RYT 500 hour
Brooke Easton, E-RYT 200 hour
100% attendance and participation
Commitment to personal growth
Willingness to be a student and be coachable
Desire to inspire and empower others
Required Readings (to be purchased by student)
Journey Into Power by Baron Baptiste
The Heart of Yoga by T.K.V. Desikachar
The Key Muscles of Yoga by Ray Long, MD, FRCSC
Once you have fully completed your application (below), please email John Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your preferred method of payment.
OPTION #1 – EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $3,975 – Pay in full by March 15, 2019.
OPTION #2 – Normal Pricing: $4,300 – Pay in full after March 15, 2019.
OPTION #3 – Payment Plan #1: $4,400 – Deposit ($1,000) due upon approval of application. Pay in four installments.
OPTION #4 – Payment Plan #2: $4,500 – Deposit ($1,000) due upon approval of application. Pay in six installments.
Please note that the above prices includes unlimited yoga for the duration of the training.
WHAT PAST GRADUATES OF DEN TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMS HAVE TO SAY
• “The program helped me grow exponentially as a practitioner and as a person. I feel ready to teach!”
• “I feel like there has been a profound but quiet shift in me. I will forever be in awe and grateful.”
• “This is just a stepping stone of what I want to continue to do to grow as person and a teacher.”