Lyons Den Power Yoga offers a 200 hour certification training program led by Bethany Lyons (E-RYT 500 hr) alongside seasoned instructors from The Den and the greater yoga community. This multi-weekend program delivers detailed curriculum, personalized coaching and hands on training that causes transformation for all who participate. Whether you want to teach or not, this program will upgrade your practice, enable you to shift your vision to see new possibilities and compel you to step up as a leader in every area of your life.
2018 Spring 200 Hour Teacher Training Enrollment Is Open:
ENROLLMENT for our SPRING 2018 LYONS DEN POWER YOGA 200 Hour TEACHER TRAINING IS NOW OPEN.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CUT AND PASTE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER TO ACCESS APPLICATION:
After submitting your application, you will be contacted within 10 business days. If you have not heard back, please let us know immediately by emailing John Murray at John@lyonsdenpoweryoga.com
Our promise to you is personalized coaching, effective, detailed curriculum, and hands-on training that will leave you empowered as a teacher, leader and human being. If you do the work, you will be ready to teach upon your completion.
Whether you want to teach yoga or not – this program will be valuable to you as a practitioner, community member and person. We guarantee a lot of sweat, laughter and love.
Included and not limited to:
- The Art of Teaching a Power Yoga Class.
- The Methodology of Power Yoga (inspired directly from Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga and the Journey Into Power Sequence, created by Baron Baptiste).
- Hands On Assisting.
- Traditional Yoga Philosophy.
- A Strong Foundation of Anatomy & Physiology as related to practicing and teaching.
- Healthy Alignment, Modifications & Adaptations.
- The Business of Yoga.
- Effective Sequencing.
- The Art of Making a Playlist to Complement Practice.
- Essential Language and Cueing.
- How to Give and Receive Feedback.
- 100% attendance at all weekend sessions*
- Independent study
- In-studio yoga practice: approximately 8 hours per week
- A commitment to growth
- A desire to inspire and empower others
*Pre-Approval required for any missed dates. All hours must be made up with Private facilitator-Hourly rates will apply for these sessions.
THE SCHEDULED DATES
WEEKEND ONE: February 9-11
- Friday, 2/9: kick off! 5PM-9:30PM
- Saturday, 2/10: 8AM-5PM
- Sunday, 2/11: 9AM-6PM
WEEKEND TWO: February 23-25
- Friday, 2/23: 5:30PM-9:30PM
- Saturday, 2/24: 8AM– 5PM
- Sunday, 2/25: 9AM-6PM
WEEKEND THREE: MARCH 16-18***
- Friday, 3/16: 5:30PM-9:30PM
- Saturday, 3/17: 8AM– 5PM
- Sunday, 3/18: 9AM-6PM
WEEKEND FOUR: APRIL 13-15***
- Friday, 4/13: 530PM-930PM
- Saturday, 4/14: 8AM-5PM
- Sunday, 4/15: 9AM-6PM
WEEKEND FIVE: APRIL 20-22***
- Friday, 4/20: 530PM-930PM
- Saturday, 4/21: 8AM-5PM
- Sunday, 4/22: 9AM-6PM
***Anatomy & Physiology Intensive Weekend will take place on either WEEKEND 3, 4 OR 5 HOURS FOR THIS WEEKEND WILL BE THE FOLLOWING: please make an adjustment in your schedule accordingly to accommodate for either weekend.
Friday: 8AM*– 6PM
WEEKEND SIX: MAY 4-6
- Friday, 5/4: 530PM-930PM
- Saturday, 5/5: 8AM-5PM
- Sunday, 5/6: 9AM – 6PM
WEEKEND SEVEN: JUNE 1-3
- Friday, 6/1: 530PM-930PM
- Saturday, 6/2: 8AM-5PM
- Sunday, 6/3: 9AM-6PM
FINAL WEEKEND AND GRADUATION: JUNE 8-9
- Friday, 6/8: TBD
- Saturday, 6/9: TBD
- Unlimited Yoga Classes at Lyons Den Power Yoga for the length of the training (4 months): February 9-June 9
- Lyons Den Teaching Manual/Workbook
- 10% off all LYONS DEN POWER YOGA branded retail beginning when application and deposit received.
EARLY ENROLLMENT: $3,950**
application submitted on or before Nov 30th, FULL payment received by December 6th.
REGULAR ENROLLMENT: $4,250**
application submitted on or before Jan 26thth. Non-Refundable deposit of $500 due at time of application, payment in FULL must be received no later than January 26th.
EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN OPTION 1: $4,350**
Application and $500 Non-Refundable deposit due by Jan 26th.
Four equal payments of $962.50 on (Feb 1, March 1, April 1, and May 1.)
EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN OPTION 2: $4,450**
Application and $500 Non-Refundable deposit due by Dec 15th.
Six equal payments $658.33 on ( Jan 1, Feb 1, March 1, April 1, May 1, June 1)
If additional extension on payment plan listed above is required for your participation – please email John Murray directly: email@example.com
*note: all Yearly Pride & 3-Month Members will have memberships placed on hold until the training is over and the new expiration dates of your membership will be pushed back by 4 months (the length of the training).
**all payments made by credit card will be subject to an additional 2.75% processing fee. (Cash preferred to avoid this additional fee)
REMINDER: After submitting your application you will be contacted within 10 business days. No payment is due until your application has been processed and you have been contacted.
What past graduates of The Den Teacher Training Program have to say:
• “The program helped me grow exponentially as a practitioner and as a person. I feel ready to teach!”
• “I feel like there has been a profound but quiet shift in me. I will forever be in awe and grateful.”
• “This is just a stepping stone of what I want to continue to do to grow as person and a teacher.”