Month: January 2017
Have you heard the news? Lyons Den is expanding!
We are so excited to announce that we are DOUBLING our size in TriBeCa (we’ve taken over the second floor!), and are opening a second location in Chelsea.
What does this mean for you?
More room to BREATHE . . . more room to MOVE . . . more room to SWEAT. And more room than ever to ROAR (and shower!). Here’s what you need to know about our growth and expansion…
All the action in TriBeCa will be happening on the second floor for a little while.
We transitioned on Thursday, January 12, to check-in on the second floor at 279 Church Street, where classes are also be taking place. (The second floor will eventually operate as our second, more intimate studio once everything is complete.)
Book your mats in advance!
There is less space available in the second studio, so we highly recommend signing up for all of your desired classes ahead of time during the TriBeCa renovation period. Weekly sign-ups open every Sunday at 6 PM. (Reminder: All class cancellations must be made by 5 PM the day prior to the class booked.)
We’re shifting the schedule — just a bit, and just for a little while.
We will be offering a temporarily altered schedule over the next few weeks, including slightly shifted class times and additional class options. We’re doing this to keep the Den open so classes can resume during the entire time we’re renovating and upgrading.
There’s more space to shower!
Available NOW: expanded showers and lockers rooms for men and women!
Can we get a roar for that?
Here’s what else to expect…
- a quadrupled lobby size and new front desk and check-in area (don’t worry — there’s still a doggy door for Den Mascot, Josie)
- a larger main studio on the third floor
- an additional second studio on the second floor,
- four showers in the more than twice-as-big women’s locker room (along with two bathrooms)
- two showers and two bathrooms in the double-the-size men’s locker room
- loads more easy-to-access lockers
- expanded retail section and Den-branded gear
- a fresh filtration and water-filling station
- an upgraded sound system
- the same quiet, clean, pain-relieving and healing infrared radiant heating system simply expanded
- more classes and options than ever before
The transition won’t take long — just a few weeks this month — and we so appreciate your patience and understanding during the process.